update: Alhamdulillah i made it!

Tuesday, September 26, 2017


Alhamdulillah, finally i made it. I pass my supplement and went to tanah merah with them! Hihi. Thank you for all your supports my dear family, friends and my special one 😍 Without your supports, i am sure that i won't be here. In my earlier entry, i mention that i almost gave up but Alhamdulillah i am stronger than i think.

Besides my family, the guy in the picture has done a lot for me. He cried with me, he help me to cope with my stress, he gave me motivation, he gave me strength (he himself is my strength), he laugh with me, he took care of me, he is everything to me. Thank you for everything 😢  I don't think so i can make if you are not here with me. 

May Allah ease our journey to become a doctor. I promise myself i will love medicine and will try my best in this field because i know, i am the chosen one. Pray for us! 😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe