My life as a doctor

Friday, February 04, 2022

 Salam hi everyone! Finally i am in my second posting as a houseman in one of the hospital in semenanjung. And Alhamdulillah I am currently almost entering my third trimester ❤️ May Allah ease everything.


My life as a doctor? As a wife and soon mommy to be? Truthfully I really hate my HO life. You won’t have a life-work balance. As you’ll be so busy during works and during your off day, you’ll feel like sleeping the whole day. Entahlah. Still tak boleh cari my rhythm in housemanship. Hari hari rasa nak quit. Can you feel me?! Did I choose the wrong path?


Everyday I’ll cry my eyes out. The pressure is toooooo high. I just can’t hold it anymore. Quality of life is so poor. You can’t enjoy your life. Everyday before going to work feels like a dead zombie. Terpaksa.


Please pray for me to keep going strong in this field. May Allah ease everything. Till next time, ziera.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe